Compressors should be maintained periodically according to the technical documentation. It is necessary to comply with the recommendations that the compressor inspector has stated in the petition. Also, you can refer to the following for better air compressor maintenance work. And you can visit here for more information about best air compressor.
For air compressors
- The compressor must be operated by the operating manual.
- Electrical equipment must be grounded.
- When repairing, turn off the power and hang up the plate:
- All navigation devices must have a protective cap.
- Alarm devices should always be in good working condition.
- Not repaired when the machine is working.
- No flammable dirt on the edge of the machine.
- Fire prevention and protection must always be guaranteed and ready when the problem occurs.
- Machine operators must strictly comply with the regulations on labor safety and environmental protection.
For compressed air tanks
– Safe work on compressed air tanks requires the user to be trained and tested professionally, by regulations and safety regulations.
– Comply with the following provisions:
- Do not allow repair of cylinders and parts subjected to pressure while working.
- It is forbidden to insert, brake, hang heavy loads or use any means to increase the load of the safety valve while the tank is used.
– The use of jugs in the following cases is not allowed or suspended:
- When the pressure is increased beyond the allowable pressure, although other requirements specified in the operating procedures are guaranteed.
- When the safety structure is not perfect.
- When the basic parts of the jar are found to have cracks, distortion, fouling or watering in the welds, leakage in the bolt or rivets, the pads are fibrous …
- When a fire threatens directly to a pressurized container
When the pressure gauge is damaged and unable to work.
- Must comply with inspection regulations for pressure vessels. Check inside three years/times.
Hydraulic pressing six years/times
The safety valve of the bottle must also be inspected regularly and pressed every six months with pressure not exceeding 110 atm.
Note: it is necessary to comply with the requirements required by the safety unit. The operator of the compressor must be trained in safety and a certificate of operation of the pressure equipment.
Risk factors when using compressors and electrical equipment
- Shockwave; Fire, explode by oil decomposition;
- Explosion due to equipment does not guarantee durability; Due to noise, vibration;
- Injuries caused by moving parts, pieces of material, splinters, shotguns.
Safety measures for compressors and electrical appliances:
- Workers must fully meet the requirements such as occupational certification, health; Trained – safe and well-equipped with safe facilities …
- The pressure components of the compressor (gas tank, gas pipeline) must be declared and inspected according to regulations;
- Measurement tools must be properly installed, good lighting;
- For cooling water compressors, the water valve must be opened to cool the cylinder before running the machine.
- Only operate the machine when there are adequate safety devices (membrane, safety valve, …), the right measuring instrument and precise operation;
- It must be quickly shut down when the pressure gauge reaches the allowable number;